We’re the gay, leading the gay.
We’re Australia & New Zealand’s LGBTIQ+ advisers on all things eat, drink, play, stay, buy & do.
If it’s anything LGBTIQ+ related, we’ve tried it, tasted it, met them, been there, done that, thrown it on the ‘gram & are now here to show the rest of the LGBTIQ+ community the way.
We are A Modern Gay’s Guide.
Since our launch in March 2021, where we worked as Official Sydney Mardi Gras media partners, our magazine has seen exclusive interviews with the likes of:
– Olly Alexander – ‘Years & Years’ lead singer and Netflix smash-hit ‘It’s a Sin’ star
– Rhys Nicholson – RuPaul’s Down Under Judge and hilarious comedian
– Joel Creasey – Camp AF stand up comic
– All of the RuPaul’s Drag Race Down Under Queens
– Courtney Act – Drag Superstar
– Jack Vidgen – Queer Singer
– G Flip – (Recently announced) Trans Singer
In addition to interviewing these sensational queer celebrities, we’ve also run some really important articles, close to the LGBTIQ+ community’s hearts, including:
– ‘Trans Excellence’ – Shinning a light on extraordinary Trans identifying individuals
– ‘The Importance of Body Positivity in the Queer World’
– Full Coverage of the 2021 Sydney Mardi Gras
– ‘Racism on Gay Dating Platforms’
– ‘Coming Out in the Corporate World’